What does Package Forwarding or Parcel Forwarding mean ?
Package forwarding also known as Parcel Forwarding is an international shipping service , offered by shipping companies to international online shoppers who want to do cross-border online shopping. As you probably already know that if you do not live in USA you probably missing the best and latest products, brands in the world. Because they do not ship to most countries.
We all know about the shipping restrictions on Amazon, Best Buy
, eBay, Apple Store
etc. They don’t just have package shipping restrictions but also payment restrictions; some don’t want to accept our credit cards while others simply say we accept PayPal
Let me give you a little introduction about how Package forwarding works, and why do you need it.
How does Package Forwarding or Parcel Forwarding works ?
There are many Parcel forwarding companies out there, who provides a ‘Free US address’ to key in when purchasing something from a US store. Once the Package forwarding company receives your item, it’ll then be forwarded to you. Of course there is an extra price to pay for this shipping service, but it still beats the price you pay for purchasing with a local retailer.
- The shopper first gets a Free US address from Parcel forwarding Company.
- The customer places an online order and asks the seller to ship the purchases to the package forwarder‘s warehouse.
- Package forwarders handle the packages, such as repacking, consolidation or storage.
- Shoppers pay the package forwarder for package handling and international shipping fee.
- The package forwarder ships out and online shoppers receive the package at home.
Key points for Choosing the Best Package Forwarding Company
- No Sign up or MemberShip fee (Obviously you don’t wanna be stuck with any company if they don’t end up good)
- Have the lowest international Shipping rates to your Country.
- Provides maximum services like consolidation,Repacking and pictures of the items.
- Have a Warehouse in a Tax free region ( In most countries like US, there are Tax free regions where Vendors do not charge Sales tax. So if a company have a warehouse in those areas, You wont be charged sales tax)
- Have multiple Shipping options like DHL, Aramex, USPS etc
- Maximum Storage Days ( at least up to 90 days )
- Minimum Shopping Assistant Fee
Based on the above given factors we checked the best package companies out there, You can see the comparison on the following link
For more details about Specific Countries please see the menu for respective Country or comment below